Weekly Notices Sunday 15 October 2017Added on 15 Oct 2017
1. Christmas Edition of The Steeple Please could articles and photographs for the Christmas 2017 edition of The Steeple be sent to Stephanie-Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org in word format, no later than Monday 16 October. If anyone has any queries, please phone Stephanie-Anne on 0131 443 2548.
2. The Guild The next meeting of the Guild will be held on Tuesday 17 October at 7.30 pm in Centenary Hall. The title is “A Gift of Music in Song” and we will be entertained by Mairi Leach who is a very accomplished musician and singer. This will be followed by the opportunity to have a chat over tea/coffee. Everyone is very welcome.
3. Charity Bridge Drive - Thursday 19 October We are holding a Bridge Drive in the Church Hall on Thursday 19 October, to raise money for our general Church funds and to assist with our work in the local community. We would very much appreciate if members of the congregation could assist by providing some small scones, pancakes or cakes, to be used for the ‘delicious’ afternoon tea which is going to be served. If you would like to play in the bridge drive (which will be from 1.30 pm until 4.30 pm), the cost is £40 per table. If you can assist with baking or would like more details of the Bridge Drive, please contact any of the following: Brenda Russell 441 2482, Pam Boe 443 1947, Libby Campbell 441 6715.
4. Edinburgh Street Pastors The next training will be during two weekends 20 to 22 October and 17 to 19 November. Details can be obtained on email email@example.com
1. Craiglockhart Community Ladies Group The next meeting of the Group will be in Centenary Hall on Monday 23 October at 8.00 pm. The Social Bite speaker is Sakia Moulaoui. All welcome.
2. Thursday Morning Bible Study Group The next meeting will be on Thursday 26 October when a warm welcome awaits. We open with tea/coffee from 10.00 am and start the group chat at 10.30 am, then we continue our study of the book of Daniel – Chapter 4, verses 1-37. If you would like more information, please contact Norma Henderson on 0131 445 5191.
3. The Tuesday Small Group Dates for the session are as follows:-
31 October 14 November 28 November 12 December
All ladies are very welcome to come along and, if you would like further information, please get in touch with Bobby by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Music at Craiglockhart We are delighted to host an evening with Tommy Smith, critically acclaimed Jazz saxophonist, on Saturday 11 November at 7.30 pm. Tickets priced £10 are available and advance booking is recommended.